Bhutan Tour Cost | Bhutan Travel Cost
The minimum daily package Bhutan tour cost covers the following services.
• A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
• Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch & dinner)
• Licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• All transportation inside Bhutan
• Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
• Govt taxes and charges.
• This sustainable development fee ($65 per night per person) goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum Bhutan travel cost for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons are:
- USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
- USD $225 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
Travel cost to Bhutan for tourists traveling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge:
- Single individual – US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD 40 for children below the age of 5 years.
Bhutan Tour Discounts:
Children between the ages of 5-12 years are given 50% discount on minimum daily package rate.
Full time students below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount on minimum daily package rate.
A. In high-season months (March, April, May, September, October, and November), the Bhutan travel cost is $225 US per person per day and $200 per person per night if you book directly with Bhutanese agent.
Q. How much can i save if i book my Bhutan tour directly with Bhutanese agent?
A. If you book your Bhutan tour directly via Bhutanese agent you can save up to $25 per person per night.
Q. Which places are covered while planning Bhutan itinerary for 8 days?
A. You can drive up to Phobjikha valley including Paro, Punakha, Haa and Thimphu.
Q. Can i get some discounts for Bhutan itinerary 8 days?
A. Yes, you can avail some discounts up to 15% OFF if you directly book online with us.