DrukPath Trek, a beautiful 6 day trek that starts at Ta Dzong, Paro and ends at the road above the Takin Sanctuary, Thimphu.
Season: This trek is usually possible from late February to June and from September to December.
The Druk Path Trek is a moderate, six-day trek. This popular trek offers beautiful views as you cross the chain of mountains that separate the Paro and Thimphu valleys. This route is also famous for its spectacular rhododendron forests and wonderful high altitude lakes teeming with fish.
- Hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
- Half day excursion to Dochula pass.
- Visit 8th wonders of world (Buddha Dodhenma Statue).
- Painting School & Craft Bazaar.
- Bhutan Postal Museum.
8 Nights 9 Days Drukpath Trek Cost:
Peak Season: March, April, May, Sep, Oct & Nov.
- 1 Pax: USD 2360 per person.
- 2 Pax: USD 2200 per person.
- 3 Pax and Above: USD 1880 per person
Off Season: Dec, Jan, Feb, June, July & Aug.
- 1 Pax: USD 2200 per person.
- 2 Pax: USD 2040 per person.
- 3 Pax and Above: USD 1720 per person